United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who remembers when we scored 7 away from home,I was at the game the ground has gone it was a cup tie and I believe its the only time in the history of the club.
Reading. A replay after 0-0 at Maine Road.
I remember seeing us win 7-1 at Tranmere in a pre-season friendly.

Who remembers when we scored 7 away from home,I was at the game the ground has gone it was a cup tie and I believe its the only time in the history of the club.
Do you remember who missed the penalty at home in the first leg ?......not the player who was lining up to take it

Just seen their penalty from yesterday, that Williams kid is a shocking diving cheat, Krull never touched him, and surely that’s what VAR was brought in for. And whilst I’m at it how can Taylor be allowed to referee them, it’s like having one of the Dad’s referee in a kids game. Double bent as f***

CTID

that’s the same Taylor that didn’t give United a stonewall pen at the Etihad in December but was overturned by VAR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.