United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone snubbed them today ? I haven't, in fact I don't put $ky sports on so I am not up to date with who wont be going to the toilet this January.

No snubs as yet but in talks with the midfielder Fernandes, the guy they scouted last summer and decided not to make a bid on. Guess due to the amount of snubs they have had, they now want their 6th/7th choice signing who will add to their collection of 50+ Million transfer fee players and the paper boy has now spent about 215 million in 2 windows so far

No snubs as yet but in talks with the midfielder Fernandes, the guy they scouted last summer and decided not to make a bid on. Guess due to the amount of snubs they have had, they now want their 6th/7th choice signing who will add to their collection of 50+ Million transfer fee players and the paper boy has now spent about 215 million in 2 windows so far

Cheers for the update, is this the Fernades who went to Ashton upon Mersey school whilst part of their youth set up and is now, as a boyhood Rag, 'ready to come home'.

Thought so.

Lad that works at our place said his mate who's a ST holder at the swamp got a text offering him 2 free tickets and meals for the Norwich game and his mate asked him to go..

I'll see him tomorrow and ask him how it went..

I'm assuming he'll be in work and has not been locked in until their next home game..

Giving tickets (and meals) away at the swamp for free..

The tens of millions on the ST waiting list will be livid..!

They are on the precipice of imploding..

Can't fill their ground for cup semi against their local rivals..

Giving hospitality tickets away to keep fans attending..

Biggest wage bill in the Premier League..

Rising debt..

Another 50 / 60 million being thrown at the next shiny toy in a panic January buy..

Main sponsors reducing payments due to missing out on Champions League qualification..

A little longer with no tangible success and the bubble will ultimately burst, there's no other logical outcome..

Oh my f'kin sides..!
One slight tweak ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.