Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (18/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system relies on pressing from the front. When one person doesn't press at all the whole thing comes undone. I don't enjoy saying that Dave is finished, but at this level, he is.
Dave adds to the game when he has legs with him,it is a far better option to do that than play gundy,it's been said before a thousand games hat the 2 of them are too slow together,this game dosn't ned pressing

The time of David Silva is over. We are not even going to win the league anyway. But yeah i can see we gonna buy another CM while having the most talented CAM in the Country of England. Gundogan and Silva = slow, zero presence and 0 defence.

Started well, but petered out after about 25-30 mins.
Trying to be too intricate in and around the area - there were at least 3-4 occasions where someone had a chance to get a shot off but tried an extra pass or took an extra touch.
Frustrating to concede from their first chance, again, but personally don’t think the defending was as bad as being made out. Cahill had a run on Stones and I’d expect him to win that header 9 times out of 10. If you’re being forensic then De Bruyne and Gundogan might have done better, but you see players caught in those situations all the time.
Need to sharpen up going forward anyway. Jesus or Mahrez for Silva would be my first change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.