#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

You need to calm down a bit Jim, in a previous campaign I can remember you pushing them for a trophy.

They're a bit too close to 4th for my liking at the moment, a few regulation 0-0 borefest draws would be more useful to keep member numbers up.
We need to keep that nice Ole in the hotseat for as long as possible. The longer he's "at the wheel", the less chance they have of that top 4 spot. Capiche?

We need to keep that nice Ole in the hotseat for as long as possible. The longer he's "at the wheel", the less chance they have of that top 4 spot. Capiche?
I'm fully aware of our goal, we've made all our extended targets so far, at one stage xmas was looking unlikely but as you say it's all about the top 4 and a win tonight would get Chelsea twitching.

It maybe blaspheme but a bit more uncertainty would be nice especially as his mate eddywoody has money to apparently burn/waste.

I'm dropping the mic for tonight ;)

In terms of a business model Ed and Ole are doing great- think of the bottom line on the spreadsheet ffs
Yanks are not arsed about a bit of moaning from the natives its normal managing expectations etc or whatever
This comedy will go on and on and on they really Don't give a flying fuck about a few northern uk muppets

Take away the fees as they have massively overspent on all of them apart from De Gea and that starting team is crap in my opinion. They have now had 3 managers and only one of them in Mourinho got anything out of them in terms of winning the Europa.

Long may it continue as you say, I hope they do get a new manager as he will spend another few hundred million and still be behind the rest of the league.

Whoever they replace the Paperboy with will want a transfer kitty..

If they sold the Dabber, Beans Beans Beans, Matic, Jones and a couple of fringe players, you're looking at what, £150 million if they're lucky ?

They need 2 fullbacks, a centreback, 2 decent midfielders and a forward at least..

6 players that will cost on average £60 million pounds each to start to make any sort of difference to their league position..

A net investment of over £200 million (minus salaries) just to show signs of progress that is not 100% guaranteed as the rest of the teams in the division will not be standing still..

Their fans are voting with their feet, not selling out again tonight, not happy with the manager, CEO, and owners which is not a good receipe for success..

A stale club whose lack of on field success over the last 6-7 years cannot be dismissed as being in transition any longer..

They are a busted flush, a spent force, a middle of the pack, uninspiring, mediocre, bland football team who have no pattern of play and are unexciting to watch..!

Spending a few hundred million pounds on a set of new recruits isn't going to change anything soon in my opinion..!

It's such a shame as the Premier League needs a strong and healthy rag team as do their legions of supporters who must by the way all be washing their hair or something tonight as I see most of them haven't bothered turning up again..!

Hope they sort themselves out soon, its heartbreaking seeing them struggle..!

Just about to post this and Burnley go 1 up..

It's such a shame and so sad..!

Ha Ha fkin Ha..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.