United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, they're a shambles. Awful squad. Even Pisstaker and Slabhead have huge faults for the money they've paid for them. Mata has no legs and can't play against any team of moderate intensity or above.

This is, at minimum, a 400-500 million pound job for them if they even want to attempt to challenge.

But with the wage bill of the current players the rags cant move them on so they are stuck with them as well as any new signings, as you say it is another 500 mill at least.

It's a travesty that Wio, Jake and Crouch in the BT studio haven't mentioned how good Burnley played tonight.

Their whole focus has been on how bad things have got for scum.

No shit sherlock!

The rags were finished when the pisscan called it a day. The poor sods are in deep denial.

I remember back in 2009 telling a rag colleague of mine: "If it's your intention to continue to support Utd you better develop a bloody good sense of humour, because you're going to need it".

What an awful team they have there and to think they beat us aswell . They must be at the lowest they have ever been for 30 at this point .

Where are we on the taunt board at the monent?

- Not in my lifetime
Finished above them 7 years in a row?

- Our players come for trophises, not money?
4 titles in 8, 7 of the last 8 domestic trophies
Theyve got the higher wage bill

- Buying success?
About to eclipse our net spend
Over a billion spent since piss can retired

Joyous stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.