United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What their dopey fans can't understand is that they hate the GLAZERS and yet they have pumped millions into buying players for these self entitled fuckwits. They trusted their supreme leader when he announced Moyes as his successor. They upgraded to a manager who had won the champions league and brought Holland to the SF of the world cup. They then hit the jackpot when they got probably the 2nd most coveted manager in Europe. Between those managers they got some of the top players in Europe, Di Maria, Depay , swinestiger ,lukaku and falcao .Pulled off a coup when they signed Pogba, they gloated when the gazumped us for sanchez, Fred and Maguire Yet not one dissenting voice spoke up about any of these appointments or signings ln the words of our glorious leader 'Reg', from the PFOJ "what have the GLAZERS ever done for the rags

Why they didn't bin Ole to get Ancelloti or Poccetino I have no idea.

They have accepted average is all they can afford which is probably why their mates are trying to do us over with FFP.

Only 4 points ahead of 14th in the table - best player does not want to be there and second best player is out for 3 months. Tough fixtures ahead. I can honestly see them finishing in the bottom half of the table.

Biggest issue they have for me is the fact that the ground is archaic and a totally depressing experience.

I bloody hope so - Got £20 on at 12-1 at the start of the season!

What their dopey fans can't understand is that they hate the GLAZERS and yet they have pumped millions into buying players for these self entitled fuckwits. They trusted their supreme leader when he announced Moyes as his successor. They upgraded to a manager who had won the champions league and brought Holland to the SF of the world cup. They then hit the jackpot when they got probably the 2nd most coveted manager in Europe. Between those managers they got some of the top players in Europe, Di Maria, Depay , swinestiger ,lukaku and falcao .Pulled off a coup when they signed Pogba, they gloated when the gazumped us for sanchez, Fred and Maguire Yet not one dissenting voice spoke up about any of these appointments or signings ln the words of our glorious leader 'Reg', from the PFOJ "what have the GLAZERS ever done for the rags
Splitter.

I bloody hope so - Got £20 on at 12-1 at the start of the season!

Not a bad bet that. How the hell they are as high in the table as they are I have no idea. Losing Rashford for an extended period could see them plummet to a more deserving position.

I hope they sack Ole and give the job to Alan Pardew because no other fucker will take it on. Twats

If a buyer who is worth 10b+ they could pay up all debt problem is no one knows what the loan deal are set up like and what the fcuk the is going on in the Cayman Islands!

Unless you are a crook the only way you got 10b+ is through being very savvy in business. That means you look at and cost everything. The days of a boyhood fan, Jack Walker - Blackburn, are long gone, for the Premier league anyway. No business man is going to throw away his kids inheritance on a whim, they will want it to be making them even more money than there 10 billion. Look at the Sheikh, everything he has done and everything he is going to do is based on ensuring his wealth continues for decades. Yes it could be done at the Swamp but they need a new manager, new players, a new ground, new training facilities. The first is achievable but not easy, the other 3 require huge investment so where is the return ?

I'm sure they'll be afforded every possible assistance for the remainder of this season. Perhaps a return to the old days of at least one guaranteed penalty and one opposition player sent off? Gotta keep the gormless believing and those sponsors happy. Maybe next year's title has already been pre-determined in their favour?

I accept that but that is another reason why you cannot compare the dippers to the Rags as Ric and Mark The Blue said. When the Glazers bought the Rags they were flying high and it was easy to lump 560 mill of debt onto the rags as they were always going to service that...except the stock has gone steadily downhill since. If a new buyer comes in, even a wealthy Saudi Prince. he would have to ask the following questions;
a) How do we service the debt if we are mid table or lower.
b) How do we afford a refurb of the stadium/corporate (where the money is)
c) How do we reduce other overheads like wages to take a profit.
d) What is our long term exit strategy. ( Sheikh Mansour has one the Glazers don't)
In normal business terms the Rags are looking like Marks and Spencers, HMV and many others.

Like Blockbusters.

61jguYLWjaL._SY741_.jpg

That was big in the 90s as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.