Fulham (H) - FA Cup Round 4 Post-Match Thread

He didn't appear to be whinging to me and I think he was far more focused on having people come and really get behind the team on Wednesday because he knows that tie is not won yet and his biggest enemy is complacency on the pitch and, to a lesser degree, in the stands.

If the stadium had been packed yeasterday and the fans had been baying for blood rather than offering up the occasional half-hearted "Com'n City", we might have seen some more urgency on the field...

He criticised his team yesterday so why should he big up the supporters?

I'm sure BTW, he knows of the possible reasons for people not being there, including Fulham not being a big draw but he wouldn't say that.
SPOT ON !! Some of the ridiculous comments on this thread about our most successful Manager EVER,just because he made a comment that he hoped the fans would get behind the team and have a bigger turnout was nothing to even discuss.
Some of the biggest whingers on this site are the ones who don`t even go to games.
Some people need to get a fucking spine and grow a pair of hairy ones.

I don't know if its been said but the trains running through Cheshire to Manchester were virtually none existent yesterday, that would have deterred many I would think, it certainly gave me second thoughts before we decided to drive up, which was for the first time in a long time. I thought he could have answered the question a bit better but it was a loaded question form the BBC, who conveniently ignore the rags dwindling fan base.

Putting things into perspective, i remember going to Maine rd in 1976 playing Juventus when thr crowd was 36k and AC Mikan in 1978 when the attendance was 38k, nearly 40k for a FA cup tie just after Christmas and live on the box is a very decent crowd, don't fall for the media narative blueboys, it's the only thing they have to beat us with these days and.not withstanding it's mostly bullshit, fuck the press and their jealousy, we're here to stay and will only get stronger.

Good win, spectacular 2nd goal.

apart from that, the vile dipper scum loving tory cvnts from the dirty beeb have successfully made city fans turn against each other and the manager; the rest of media owned by the actual british PM (aye, uncle Rupert) have joyfully joined following suit in slagging the club, fans and manager for a gate of a fewer short of 40k.
don't fall for it.
And our next manager (whenever that is) will be Jeremy Corbyn!

Good win, spectacular 2nd goal.

apart from that, the vile dipper scum loving tory cvnts from the dirty beeb have successfully made city fans turn against each other and the manager; the rest of media owned by the actual british PM (aye, uncle Rupert) have joyfully joined following suit in slagging the club, fans and manager for a gate of a fewer short of 40k.
don't fall for it.
Well fucking said.
I can't believe the reaction on here to a 40k crowd for a match played at 1pm on a Sunday. Do people expect every game to be a rip-roaring atmospheric sell out or are they just 'embarrassed' 'cos some internet supporter might take the piss on fucking twitter?
Personally i can't wait to get to the pub later and see what the gobshites that have never been to old scaffold or anfield have to say on the subject.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.