Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not seeing as we have A FUCKING GAME ON SUNDAY (and then the following week against West Ham).
That's true, I'm on about making a cup final at the expense of the rags, the PL is a different matter, we need Spud and Hammer heads on a pole before the sun bit, I should have pointed that out, then you wouldn't have had to shout like Mrs Death does..!!!

Two back to back titles with 198 points, a clean sweep of domestic titles last season, we're 2nd with another 3 cups still to play for...

... and there are actually people on here wanting Mancini back, wanting a manager that 'loves us and gets us' (very RAWKish) and a city fan preferring Klopp.

This place has become very weird lately.

That's true, I'm on about making a cup final at the expense of the rags, the PL is a different matter, we need Spud and Hammer heads on a pole before the sun bit, I should have pointed that out, then you wouldn't have had to shout like Mrs Death does..!!!
You ever seen us in the same room together? Exactly.

Two back to back titles with 198 points, a clean sweep of domestic titles last season, we're 2nd with another 3 cups still to play for...

... and there are actually people on here wanting Mancini back, wanting a manager that 'loves us and gets us' (very RAWKish) and a city fan preferring Klopp.

This place has become very weird lately.
Full of rags !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.