Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brilliant thing about all this is: we can still win 3 trophies and better anything the scouters do. forget the media, we have to stick together. Fans, players, manager. The thing that worries me, is pep continues to play gundogan and raz when they are no where near it right now. Think everyone on here agrees that Bernie simply has to play. Cancelo for aguero when down 1-0? Come on city. What bothers me is, I’m not too confident in champions league and pep, gundogan on the right 2 years ago at anfield, kev and sane on bench last year at spurs. Seems like we will shoot ourself in the foot again. Love pep but he’s had a few shockers. Agree or disagree
I'm not sure about bettering them. They'll be Champions, and that's the pinnacle, everything else is secondary. We'll be back, and they genuinely can't go another season without a major injury or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.