United Home League Cup Tickets

Totally agree,end up with shit seats with young kids who cannot see the game, every time, simply don't have the time to sit on the phone for an hour to change them
Little things go a long way. Remember we're considered customers to the club. In no other industry/form of entertainment would people put up with that. Slowly piss a City fan off and his resentment will last for ever. :P

Can't believe this hasn't sold out yet. Get down to the ground and lap it up blues.

It would have sold out if people could buy more than 2 tickets.

I'm surprised the club hasn't relaxed this restriction given the slow pace of sales in the past week. Is it because this was agreed with the Police and they cant change it?

I'm in the South Stand, but my brother and Dad have season tickets in CBL3. Brilliant seats, block 326, not far from the front, right on the halfway line. They have their social group around them. Both on cup scheme. My dads said he's not renewing the cup scheme next season. He's sick of club deciding the 5th row, near the corner flag is a similar seat to his. He got soaked against fulham and didn't see any familiar faces nearby. He reckons they fob him off into the worst seats because no-one else buys them.

Don't see the harm in opening the third tier and letting people sit in usual seats. Otherwise, put them in the posh seats in level 2 at no extra cost to the supporter. Really weird approach from the club.
My season ticket is on row 1 on the halfway line in 105. Guaranteed to get wet but it only happens 2-3 times a season. Waterproof trousers and an anorak are essential wear. once you have them, no worries.

In regards to the football viewing there are pros and cons to L1 vs L3. I prefer to be right at the front to see the skill and intensity of the game. You lose the build-up and tactics. You also lose sight of the penalty lines. I much prefer to view from the sides than behind the goal. If I was behind the goal I would sit behind the net. I used to do that. Brilliant for corners and for seeing the facial expressions of players. My most vivid memories of football are from behind the goal as there's nothing more joyful or hurtful than that moment. To this day I can still remember some of the facial expressions of Andy Dibble as he'd pick the ball out of his net. He looked physically hurt as he'd pick the ball out of his net. Happened a lot!

Little things go a long way. Remember we're considered customers to the club. In no other industry/form of entertainment would people put up with that. Slowly piss a City fan off and his resentment will last for ever. :P
We don't know how lucky we are and I am not referring to City 2020 v City 1988 but the quality of life you have compared to most people, and then go back 100 years, 1,000 years,10,000 years, and then 100,000 years. You truly live an extraordinary life. We all do. We do not appreciate it. We are conditioned.

The people who I envy in this world are astronauts who did something for the first time and saw new things that no one ever conceived of before...seeing the Earth in the entirety of space as a blue marble from the orbit of the Moon. If you have wider perspectives then you don't bother about complete trivia. The trouble is as we age we get obsessed with trivia and mundane matters take on extreme importance.

I'm in the South Stand, but my brother and Dad have season tickets in CBL3. Brilliant seats, block 326, not far from the front, right on the halfway line. They have their social group around them. Both on cup scheme. My dads said he's not renewing the cup scheme next season. He's sick of club deciding the 5th row, near the corner flag is a similar seat to his. He got soaked against fulham and didn't see any familiar faces nearby. He reckons they fob him off into the worst seats because no-one else buys them.

Don't see the harm in opening the third tier and letting people sit in usual seats. Otherwise, put them in the posh seats in level 2 at no extra cost to the supporter. Really weird approach from the club.
It's really quite a poor process and we've tackled the club about this last week, after many complaints. I've just done an email to someone else who had an issue. To be fair, the club were aware of the problem and are hopefully about to implement a solution.

What we asked for was for people to be able to have a window to choose their own seats if they were going to be moved, before any other seats were sold. Then, if they were happy with the seats they'd chosen, to be able to keep those for future moves so they were automatically assigned.

It's really quite a poor process and we've tackled the club about this last week, after many complaints. I've just done an email to someone else who had an issue. To be fair, the club were aware of the problem and are hopefully about to implement a solution.

What we asked for was for people to be able to have a window to choose their own seats if they were going to be moved, before any other seats were sold. Then, if they were happy with the seats they'd chosen, to be able to keep those for future moves so they were automatically assigned.
Stick them in the corporate seats FOC and if they want food etc then give it to them at a discounted price. It's the least the club can when people are moved for no apparent reason. Do you know why Fulham weren't just given the normal bottom two tiers for the cup and then then whole of level three could have been for City fans at a reduced price. I reckon if it was £10 for adults plus a £1 for kids that top tier would have been full. IMO fans are getting fed up of being moved and in this case thought that watching it on TV was the better option.

Can't believe this hasn't sold out yet. Get down to the ground and lap it up blues.

I cant believe i haven't been paid since before Christmas but its a fact and i think the two are linked.

A lot of people get paid on the 28th - there might be a bit of take up today. It will be shit if there are lots of visible seats but I doubt it.

Two of us were moved from CB3 328 Row D to CB1 128 Row F to seats that didn’t exist - 788 and 789. I received two texts and an email quoting these seat numbers to find out that the numbers don’t go that high. Checked with steward who called his supervisor over and said loads had had the same problem. Hopefully we won’t have the stand closure issue again this season in the FA Cup (if we beat Wednesday) but if we do, I’ll be asking to move further back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.