United Home League Cup Tickets

Just make sure that you go in "The Bag Lane" as you queue up to get entry to the ground.
If you just bowl up to a normal scanning point,they will send you unto the Bag Lane to have the bag/s searched and cleared by a different steward.
Thanks mate

So a few thousand left then.
I made it around 4,500 earlier today.

Unless there is a late rush or City start dishing out freebies it will not sell out.

Having said that a lot of people will be paid today, myself included.

I made it around 4,500 earlier today.

Unless there is a late rush or City start dishing out freebies it will not sell out.

Having said that a lot of people will be paid today, myself included.
Around 3,450 online now largely in the corners of the 3rd tier. Could be more seats on top of that that aren't online though?

3437 online at 9am.
Bought 2 extras last night but no option to print at home? Not very confident Royal Mail will get them to me by tomorrow.
When you bought them did you select load on card, or print at home? If you select print at home you should get an email with a ticket. You could always ring supporter services 0161 444 1894
(Option 1, option 2).

I don't know how long it takes the print at home ticket to come through by email. Maybe immediately, maybe 24 hours later. Maybe others who have done this will let you know?

3437 online at 9am.

When you bought them did you select load on card, or print at home? If you select print at home you should get an email with a ticket. You could always ring supporter services 0161 444 1894
(Option 1, option 2).

I don't know how long it takes the print at home ticket to come through by email. Maybe immediately, maybe 24 hours later. Maybe others who have done this will let you know?
I couldn’t see the print at home option this time, usually select that. The only box to tick was the post one. I might have missed it on phone but did scroll back and too quite a bit

I couldn’t see the print at home option this time, usually select that. The only box to tick was the post one. I might have missed it on phone but did scroll back and too quite a bit
I think I'd ring supporter services to either get reassurance it's been posted 1st class, or to ask if they can cancel the postal ticket and send you a print at home pdf by email today.

I forget what the default option is on the Cup tickets. I usually select load to card to avoid waiting for emails etc but it's easy to forget.

both me and my dad had seats as part of the cup scheme. We only realised on the Friday that they’d relocated us from tier 3 down to row D of tier one. We hate the front so we both agreed to watch is on telly with the family and have a Sunday dinner. His bloke who sits with us did the same.
I'm in the South Stand, but my brother and Dad have season tickets in CBL3. Brilliant seats, block 326, not far from the front, right on the halfway line. They have their social group around them. Both on cup scheme. My dads said he's not renewing the cup scheme next season. He's sick of club deciding the 5th row, near the corner flag is a similar seat to his. He got soaked against fulham and didn't see any familiar faces nearby. He reckons they fob him off into the worst seats because no-one else buys them.

Don't see the harm in opening the third tier and letting people sit in usual seats. Otherwise, put them in the posh seats in level 2 at no extra cost to the supporter. Really weird approach from the club.

I'm in the South Stand, but my brother and Dad have season tickets in CBL3. Brilliant seats, block 326, not far from the front, right on the halfway line. They have their social group around them. Both on cup scheme. My dads said he's not renewing the cup scheme next season. He's sick of club deciding the 5th row, near the corner flag is a similar seat to his. He got soaked against fulham and didn't see any familiar faces nearby. He reckons they fob him off into the worst seats because no-one else buys them.

Don't see the harm in opening the third tier and letting people sit in usual seats. Otherwise, put them in the posh seats in level 2 at no extra cost to the supporter. Really weird approach from the club.

Totally agree,end up with shit seats with young kids who cannot see the game, every time, simply don't have the time to sit on the phone for an hour to change them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.