Man Utd (H) - LC SF 2nd Leg - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a funny feeling we will get done like a cheap suit tonight by every power related to the game ..The paperboy takin the Trafford shower to wembley would be a fairytale for the media all they have to do is pull the right strings....

it could be a hard game tonight and with VAR and a dodgy officials anything is possible, but for city to have a full mental break down and lose the plot would take the best from them and everything going in and city to have a couple of men sent off, am 100% city will score tonight even a couple but its keeping them out and defending like we uses to

we need a atmosphere night to bring us home and make it uncomfortable, the last derby was flat at the etihad and united fancied it big time so none of that tonight
Couldn’t agree more. Let’s try to have an atmosphere something like Liverpool at home around a year ago. Noisy and passionate with a subtle undertone of absolute hatred.

That should do nicely.

To be fair, has there ever been a time where you didn’t think things were going to be ****?

57 years supporting City, there has been a few times when I was younger.
I'm now in my 70s, you know how it is with old folk they can feel a bit insecure and not as confident as they use to be, so .....

The gulf in class was there for everyone to see in the first leg and we deservedly have a good lead going in to tonight's game. Having said that it was sloppy to let them score, hopefully we don't give them any hope tonight.

A nice early goal would be ideal.

I'm going for 2.1 to City on the night. Always pretty impossible to guess a Pep team but I reckon we'll line up something like this tomorrow;

Bravo

Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy

Rodri
KDB
Bernardo

Sterling
Mahrez
Aguero

it could be a hard game tonight and with VAR and a dodgy officials anything is possible, but for city to have a full mental break down and lose the plot would take the best from them and everything going in and city to have a couple of men sent off, am 100% city will score tonight even a couple but its keeping them out and defending like we uses to
Hope we smash the rag bastrads for 6 again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.