Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd CC SF (29/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know the raggies have the bit between their teeth now and will lump it into the box at every chance, Friend will do this masters bidding and point to the spot, job done.

Unless we start being clinical and ruthless we will always be chasing this game. Fear not Pep won’t take the passenger Sterling off until we are 2 down and 75 minutes up.

Trying to be positive here, i would rather be 1 down at half time with us having time to put the situation right than them getting the goal 10 minutes from time and getting a second win.

Confident that we will settle down in the 2nd half and get the equaliser.

The ridiculous formation that everyone keeps referring to has seen us concede one shot all match... from a set piece. So what will it take for you all to realise it’s not a ridiculous formation?

The formation gave us 9 shots and them none.

In this formation KDB, Sterling, Mahrez have all been poor to very poor, that isn't a good thing, could be coincidence or the new formation?

Lots of people been on Sterling’s back but if we are honest Mahrez hasn’t been it and Kev's been poor. We need Kev to step up and Mahrez needs to do more.

if I were opposition I’d set up to encourage us down the left. I think some sides do it. Gives you the best chance of getting numbers back and settling defense in.

The players know it doesn't matter if they’re out of form as pep rotates constantly.

raz should not be playing.

pep just keep a winning team playing please, no need to keep changing it as the league is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.