Alistair Stewart

World has gone mad but some internet warriors will be happy about him going this morning.

there are many on twitter who do, sadly.

the I am offended let’s get him sacked brigade. Too many of them about. Evil wankers.

I think this is how Twitter is used by a lot of people. Tweet summat and hope for a response that you can go yelling over the whole internet. There's some fuckin' inadequate people out there!

I must admit when someone quotes an old Shakespeare passage with the world “ape” in it , I don’t automatically think of a black person.

thank goodness there are those people around us who hear the world “ape” and automatically immediately think of black people and racism.

we need these people to protect us from ourselves.
David Attenborough must be a racist (obviously)as he's used the word ape more than anyone I can think of.

Twitter especially is the beginning of the end for mankind.

Fucking awful platform infested with utter twats.

Apologies to those who enjoy it, use it sensibly and are not twats.

This thread reads like a Daily Mail sponsored "World's gone mad" debate.

The reality is that Alastair Stewart made a mistake, apologised and resigned and has actually rightly come out of this well, with a lot of sympathy from his colleagues and the general public. He didn't need to resign and it's doubtful he would have been forced out as it seems clear it was an error of judgement not a deliberately racist comment. As he is 67 I'm sure he doesn't need to work and I'm sure he'll be back in other roles. If he hadn't resigned he'd have had a lot less sympathy so he's played it well.

By the way Terry Christian and Jo Brand are both cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.