Yan Couto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were rumoured to be signing Aaron Hickey from Hearts this month but nothing has been said since I heard that. I wonder if we’ve decided to go for this lad instead.

I just Googled him and there was a story 5 days ago saying that he'd already signed for Barcelona, so I'd take this claim with the pinch of salt until we see him in a City shirt.

We were rumoured to be signing Aaron Hickey from Hearts this month but nothing has been said since I heard that. I wonder if we’ve decided to go for this lad instead.
Could you make a short digest of latest transfer rumours? Who are we going to sign come summer, in your opinion? In a suitable thread, of course.

I just Googled him and there was a story 5 days ago saying that he'd already signed for Barcelona, so I'd take this claim with the pinch of salt until we see him in a City shirt.
its reported by the most reliable Brazilian source that hes signing for City.

17 year old

Surely if we are committing such a fees , he will not be simply loaned to other cfa teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.