COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And possibly coming into contact with people that might have the virus by going to the local walk in clinic.
I'm not even going to order from Golden House tonight, Pizza Nova will be getting my Friday night spends for the foreseeable.
Yeah, that’s part of the disorder: more transmission to people that otherwise may not have been exposed.

And are you familiar with the ownership of Pizza Nova? Perhaps they just got off that quarantined Italian cruise ship yesterday...

6000 people on a boat? Jesus Christ, lucky that's all they caught.
5,500 passenger cruise ships regularly dock where I now live from late Spring through early Autumn, and every time the missus and I see them we Very publicly slag them off, sometimes whilst walking behind the crowds that have come off for the port call.

I have absolutely no desire to ever go on a cruise — one of the reasons, funny enough, is that is very easy to get sick on them from many causes, even leaving out sea sickness. Not to mentioned be assaulted with often very little legal recourse for the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.