COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any links from reputable sources, mate?

If true, it’s ****ing disgusting — British citizens of Chinese origin/ancestry are not to blame for this.

Once more, people in the UK are just as likely to get it from a UK citizen with no Chinese descent who visited China as they are anyone else at this point. FFS, our local centroid index patient is likely from York!

Guardian online had a bit about it (not sure if that's classed as reputable though given some of the garbage they put out)

Woke up with a sore throat this morning and naturally, I’ve convinced myself I have the early symptoms of coronavirus. I’m not even joking, it’s what my mind does to me. Then I started focusing on what my breathing was doing and I find that when I think about breathing, my breathing goes all over the place. So that was my shortness of breath symptoms. I’m just saying my goodbyes now.

Woke up with a sore throat this morning and naturally, I’ve convinced myself I have the early symptoms of coronavirus. I’m not even joking, it’s what my mind does to me. Then I started focusing on what my breathing was doing and I find that when I think about breathing, my breathing goes all over the place. So that was my shortness of breath symptoms. I’m just saying my goodbyes now.
Was nice knowing you.

So, so, sad.

This might have been already posted but the name this virus is going by up here in the most beautiful part of the islands is. Kung Flu.

This might have been already posted but the name this virus is going by up here in the most beautiful part of the islands is. Kung Flu.
I would say this makes me further support Scottish independence...

But I’ve heard worse names apparently being used from a mate in Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.