No History but...

DJBusinesscake

Blues, i know we have no history whatsoever, but whats your favourite moment ever?

Mine, like most was the Dickov goal, overtaken by the Aguero goal, but then theres the Kompany goal, the 6-1, the Yaya goals, the fact we stopped chlesea and Liverpool from having invincible seasons.

But whats yours?

Blues, i know we have no history whatsoever, but whats your favourite moment ever?

Mine, like most was the Dickov goal, overtaken by the Aguero goal, but then theres the Kompany goal, the 6-1, the Yaya goals, the fact we stopped chlesea and Liverpool from having invincible seasons.

But whats yours?
Far to many to list although I did hugely enjoy Adebayor running the full length of the pitch against the Arse, for some reason.

There are so many. But a couple of oldies. The great George Heslop's towering header at Old Shithouse where we won 3-1 on the way to the title. And of course the final 4-3 victory at Newcastle to secure the title, much to the disappointment of the BBC who televised the Rags getting beat by Sunderland at Old T. My Dad and I were there at Newcastle and I will never forget that day if I live to be 150.

But whats yours?
I think you should have asked what is your 3rd favourite moment. The first 2 are obvious.

My 3rd is the Kompany header at the South Stand against Man Utd.

We've never scored a corner since and never will. Well worth it.

No history! I was at a Sporting Memories meeting and somebody new at such a group professed to be a red brought up in a red family bla bla bla. Then genuinely asked when City were formed and seemed shocked by the answer aided with plenty of facts. Probably lived in a cave and only reads the red tops.

Anyway 4 favourite moments/matches. Winning the league in 1968 , pushing the reds to 2nd place as they lost the same day.

Beating the scum in the semi at Wembley with Yaya's goal.

Beating the scum at the swamp 6.1 and going onto win the league on goal difference by 8 goals.

The Aguero goal to finally win the league and keep the scum in 2nd again

for me its Bradford city away winning promotion in a way only city can do late goal by trevor morley, i was one of the lucky ones who got tickets packed in the small paddock behind the goal crazy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.