Wembley Plans (LC Final V Aston Villa) Sun 1st March 2020

I was in it for the Stoke game as well, and it didn't cost me a penny (got it via a brother of a work colleague). All very nice and comfy, but it's not the same as being with the great unwashed. Moreso on that occasion, as I was actually at the Stoke end of the stadium. Got a few dirty looks and less than best wishes off the Stokies below as they were going out after the game! As I said though, I got it for free so I couldn't really complain.
Yeah, i'll be trying to get with the great unwashed this time, especially as it will be my boys first wembley experience, so I want it to be more 'genuine'.

Fuck me Karen, are you telling a forum full of fucking delinquents where you're staying on the 29th of February........
I'd take the opposite view. It's decent of her to let us know, so we can avoid it. Unless an evening listening to tales of cats and her undying love for Simon Cowell and "reality" television is your thing.

Anyone know what you get for the 150 quid ones on level 2? Obviously what people think is a better seat (2nd tier) but is that it? Do you even get access to a better bar or restaurant (and is anything free?) or do you get stuff all different?

less blues off their nut, liable to kick off??

It’s all a bit of a pain getting down from Edinburgh with the East Coast Main Line being shut over the weekend.

Ot means travelling via the West Coast Main Line with higher fares and likely tangling with Villa fans on the journey.

I was trying to book a hotel at Wembley and was about to book a room at the Ibis until the internet link failed. By the time I got back on line, all the hotels I was looking at around Wembley were booked. I went for the Mercure in Paddington. It was £50 cheaper than the Wembley Ibis!

I just have to book the trains there and back. What can go wrong?
Flights are cheap. Or come back on the Caledonian Express - 200 quid for a twin that goes overnight. But no hotel required therefore and still get to Edinburgh for 730 following morning

Flights from Manchester to Heathrow aren't bad, just booked mine for £105 return. Considering the trains are £90+ without discounts or pre booking and Heathrow is only 9 miles from Wembley it's a no brainer. Hotels in the area are dirt cheap too, from £25 if you want to stay overnight. Get into Heathrow at 10:00 and fly home 8:00 Monday.

Saturday train 11am back 1pm Monday £100 return 1st class both ways.
Saturday and Sunday night Holiday Inn express in Shoreditch £100 each in twin room including breakfast
It’s rocking round there

Right, all sorted, the C.M.F.O.T. (City Museum Fans On Tour) will be visiting the Museum of Brand Packaging and Advertising on the Sunday, stay overnight and then either The Fan Museum or the London Sewing Machine Museum depending on the weather.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.