Wembley Plans (LC Final V Aston Villa) Sun 1st March 2020

blueste41

Really excited for this, given are recent success in this competition I really quite like it :)

If i'm not mistaken this will be our 5th trip in 12 months, don't think we sold out last year and doubt we will this year. The media will no doubt make a big deal that Villa sell out in .299 seconds and that we could all have a block each! The reality is that continuous trips to Wembley every year are a drain on the wallet/purse, doubt the media will point that out.

Expect the kick off time will be around 16:30. My wife and myself will be travelling down Sun AM and return Mon AM.

However and wherever you watch, enjoy it ;)

Will be staying at my son's in Oxfordshire for the weekend, he's looking into either train from Oxford or tube from Reading apparently.

Really excited for this, given are recent success in this competition I really quite like it :)

If i'm not mistaken this will be our 5th trip in 12 months, don't think we sold out last year and doubt we will this year. The media will no doubt make a big deal that Villa sell out in .299 seconds and that we could all have a block each! The reality is that continuous trips to Wembley every year are a drain on the wallet/purse, doubt the media will point that out.

Expect the kick off time will be around 16:30. My wife and myself will be travelling down Sun AM and return Mon AM.

We sold out.

Try to enjoy the game and don’t get too excited if you see an empty seat. Come on City

I wonder when the fans will be told kick off times, prices etc or do the TV companies have to work out how awkward to make it for us first...

Go Down Saturday kip at mates flat in Chiswick on the lash...Kilburn Sunday rough as toast...nightmare drive home Sunday night for an early start Monday.....with hopefully another league cup......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.