Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

you'll never see a team winning 4 points in two match against someone being so inferior in both of them. We probably haven't battered anyone this year like we did it to Spurs in two matches this season.

you'll never see a team winning 4 points in two match against someone being so inferior in both of them. We probably haven't battered anyone this year like we did it to Spurs in two matches this season.

Doesn’t matter, if the team doing the battering can’t put the ball away.

Doesn’t matter, if the team doing the battering can’t put the ball away.
And that it our season captured in one sentence. 6 losses and 3 draws. For at least 5 of those losses we have just pissed the points away, just like today. It is so frustrating. We have probably thrown away 20 points already this season. We are 22 points behind. What could have been and should have been is plain to see. A horrible season and a clear indication that we need to make some changes in the summer. We have too many players who simply aren’t good enough to play at the level we aspire to.

And that it our season captured in one sentence. 6 losses and 3 draws. For at least 5 of those losses we have just pissed the points away, just like today. It is so frustrating. We have probably thrown away 20 points already this season. We are 22 points behind. What could have been and should have been is plain to see. A horrible season and a clear indication that we need to make some changes in the summer. We have too many players who simply aren’t good enough to play at the level we aspire to.

Yet they managed pretty well last season. And the season before.

Yes they did, but that, as they say, is history.

I'm just wandering what level it is you think we aspire to? Genuinely curious.

You see for me, that performance today was lacking 2 things. Taking guilt edged chances and defending our box. This is something we had absolutely no issue with last season.

Everything in between was better than most teams in Europe. We limited them to very few chances and created an absolute shed load of our own. Territoriality dominated the game.

I'm really interested what this level is you speak of, because all that was missing today was our inability to take chances which is odd, giving we have scored more goals than any other team on the planet that actually matters.

No surprise there wasn’t any analysis of Loris taking down Raz. Absolutely nothing. Not even a clip. Funny that eh?? It’s like they might have got it wrong again.
Spineless and inept finishing by the whole team today. Sterling shouldn’t be anywhere near that team for a while.
Exactly. Showed Sterling’s tackle on Deli over and over and over.

We spent £100,000 000 on Rodrigo and Cancelo.

Both are downgrades and a waste of money

We needed a decent Center Half as a priority.

Rodri is as slow as Gundogan.

Even at 35 i think Fernandinho could do a better job in the middle.

We need better planning regards signings. We need to get our priorities right in future..

I wonder how many Real Madrid will score against us. Because we are not going to pin them back the whole game, they will be in our area or so multiple times. Dogshit Spurs scored twice. Scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.