UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just checking the stats and since the G 14 clubs set up shop in 2000 only one team outside their number has won the CL since (Chelsea, and by God did they try to stop them). In the 20 years prior to that there were 5 teams outside the G 14. Funny that, innit? And not corrupt, of course...

Genuinely enjoyed that Chelsea win. Seeing Bayern lose in their own ground was great.

Yeah, I guess you can never fully trust UEFA. Think the idea that they’re waiting until the Madrid game is nonsensical though.
Not really. If their various committees get together ahead of CL games, it seems likely that they would use that time to ratify any decisions the committees have reached. So announcements around the time of CL fixtures seems logical to me. However, they could easily delay announcements until all the fixtures have been played, in order to minimise potential disruption to the affected teams that are still involved in the competition.

How do know it hasn`t already be done ?
I don't, but it's all quiet on our side of the fence so I assume it hasn't. As I said, strike first (and make them quiver) and if they have no case they will quickly subside. If they really think there is a case to answer they will allow this whole thing to drag on, as is happening right now. And it's this dragging on which is holding City back.

I was just checking the stats and since the G 14 clubs set up shop in 2000 only one team outside their number has won the CL (Chelsea, and by God did they try to stop them). In the 20 years prior to that there were 5 teams outside the G 14. Funny that, innit? And not corrupt, of course...
And Chelsea only won the “competition” after one of abromovic’s companies gazprom sponsored it. Not bent at all

I don't, but it's all quiet on our side of the fence so I assume it hasn't. As I said, strike first (and make them quiver) and if they have no case they will quickly subside. If they really think there is a case to answer they will allow this whole thing to drag on, as is happening right now. And it's this dragging on which is holding City back.
I don`t understand ? Whats holding City back ? Back from what ?

Exactly. I’m sure City have the best legal minds working on this. We will certainly outgun UEFA if required.
Absolutely nmc.City wont give a fuck this time around and will go bollocks deep to ensure both UEFA and their cronies from G14,know not to make enemies with our Owner.He along with Khaldoon will wait until the last moment and then the shit will hit the fan,of that,I have no doubt.

Reactions: nmc
I tend to think that UEFA are taking their time to defuse the rage from the G14 clubs when they take no action against City.

They were supposed to be taking the decision last week! This could run for months yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.