Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

To continue your analogy, our opponents have swung their best punches and we've floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee to win trophy after trophy. As a club, we're not even staggering. We don't need a knockout punch but I suspect we've got it in us should we need it.

The mood on the forum would seem to be the sooner the better , to stop accepting " the shit thrown at us "

What's a plausible other explanation for why we would settle with them for pocket change if we thought it was that big of a deal?
Back then we were a hated club trying to shove a history club out for us to get in,maybe we thought it wasn't worth the fight,also we had a policy of not being aggressive,hell it's only been 7 mths since khaldoon took the gloves off,we'll probably never know but come on don't take the focus away from the club that hacked us

How do you know?

So your theory is that the FA who actually opened an investigation straight away when it was reported in 2019, were given evidence by city in 2013 and ignored it?

You need to come to terms with the fact that everything the club has done on this has been to cover it up and keep it quiet because they dont want it investigated. They are the ones who didn't take it to the FA or PL or papers at the time, they are the ones who didnt pursue criminal charges, they are the ones who signed an NDA for peanuts.

City dont want an FA investigation.

To continue your analogy, our opponents have swung their best punches and we've floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee to win trophy after trophy. As a club, we're not even staggering. We don't need a knockout punch but I suspect we've got it in us should we need it.

Hope you're right but I haven't seen any evidence of that in both this scandal and the FFP cloud that has been hanging over the club for years.

Why do you think City don't want an FA investigation?
Or have you changed your mind?
Enjoy your night out in Liverpool, sink a few for me, hope you end up meeting Ziegler and tell him about your theories, you never know you could be headline news tomorrow morning

Liverpool did the crime,we didn't asked to be hacked
We got the forensic guy in to get the proof
The FA and the prem would have had our balls in a vice had this been us as would the media,if they weren't busy investigating us for breathing
We don't know the details of why we accepted so why blame anyone for that
Attacking the club is the wrong thing to do imo
No-one is interested because of who they are and who we are

Spot on

I dont disagree with you karen7 but I am sick to death of them getting away with things like the coach welcome, like the hacking yet day in day the press/media blow smoke up their arse.
Hacking is against the law that's take them to the top law court and do the f**kers.
If nothing is done to them again that could be me finished with football sadly.

What about if we beat them in the CL semi-final next season. Wouldn't you want to be there for that ? I'd rather we exact our revenge personally and on the pitch.

This line has been repeated page after page yet there has never been any indication coming from anywhere other than one journalist and some City fans that this is a massive story. The size of the story is open to interpretation and only City fans and one newspaper paid any attention to it. That would suggest it wasn't the big story Ziegler thought it was. Go on Liverpool forums and it's barely mentioned, go any other teams forums and it isn't mentioned at all. The Guardian have slipped it in to countdown to the weekend segment, the BBC haven't included it all and the others have just printed the FA statement word for word. Yet on here there was talk of 10 points, 20 points, relegation, I'm sure I even seen league 2 mentioned. Even after it's over people are still clinging to rumours there is some sort of master plan yet to be played out. The outcome from day one was blindingly obvious, even down to the fact they released the news on a Friday when half the league is on holidays or the other half have their bags packed.
How little attention this has received, only shows what frauds our press are. It is a big scandal. It's not only cheating but it is illegal(criminal law, corporate law and possibly a few others I suspect), as others have eloquently put it to you, in the other responses to that post.

You are right, none of them have wanted much to do with it. Yet FFP, that does more to help protect cartel clubs, than it does the smaller clubs it was supposed have been designed for. Is the most important thing in football, according to our press? Bollocks it is. It's a bent rule, that would be illegal in any other business and City are being shafted, even though they most likely haven't even broke said bent rules.

I actually believe FFP should scrapped. City don't actually need it to be scrapped now, I just don't agree with it in it's current form. If anything, if it stays in place, City(with their position secured) will be one of the clubs that benefit from this barrier to entry. What should be more important than people investing in clubs and the sport itself, is owners taking billions out of the sport itself via leveraged buyouts. Clubs with debts, who still inflate the market far more than "the enemies of football". Agents who extort millions and inflate the market further. I suppose you think there isn't a heavy pro United and Liverpool bias affecting what stories are pursued and how they are reported?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.