Met Office Weather Observations — The storm is here!

Well we are supposed to be playing Clyde today at Broadwood, which sits in a wide open space and hasn't a full stadium to buffer the wind. Fucking ridiculous.

I was out earlier to feed my three chickens and the wild birds and the chickens were getting lifted off the ground with the wind. One plus, was the papers and shit that had blown into the garden are all gone. Along with the tree and garden shed. Playing football today is farcical. So I'm staying in.

Well we are supposed to be playing Clyde today at Broadwood, which sits in a wide open space and hasn't a full stadium to buffer the wind. Fucking ridiculous.

I was out earlier to feed my three chickens and the wild birds and the chickens were getting lifted off the ground with the wind. One plus, was the papers and shit that had blown into the garden are all gone. Along with the tree and garden shed. Playing football today is farcical. So I'm staying in.
Its natures way of getting rid of chavtastic Xmas decorations that are still up on people's houses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.