Your favourite track from each of these artists ...

These were my runners up bar I should have known better...Then again I have about 20 Oasis songs I consider my favourite ;)
I’ve got an Oasis playlist that has my favourite 87 Oasis songs on it. I have a Manchester playlist that has my favourite 15 Oasis songs on it. And I have a Favourites playlist that has my favourite 5 Oasis songs on it.

But for me there’s none better than when you turn up “Columbia” loud as fuck and blast that out.

What a track!

Some great picks.

As the OP though, my picks are the best.

Oasis - Columbia (Switch between this and Slide Away as favourite)
Beatles - A Day In The Life
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

I’ve got an Oasis playlist that has my favourite 87 Oasis songs on it. I have a Manchester playlist that has my favourite 15 Oasis songs on it. And I have a Favourites playlist that has my favourite 5 Oasis songs on it.

But for me there’s none better than when you turn up “Columbia” loud as fuck and blast that out.

What a track!
Quite fucking right! Without a doubt one of my top 10*, and one of my favourite “rockier” tunes they did.

Think my top five are:
Whatever, Slide Away,Supersonic, Cast no shadow and Cigarettes & Alcohol.
I won’t number em because they change every day and its literally took me 5 minutes to decide if these are my top five haha. Me and my brother have this hypothetical a lot. We never really give a concrete answer

Oasis = Bring It On Down
The Beatles = Hey Jude
Pink Floyd = Shine on You Crazy Diamond
Bob Dylan = Visions of Johanna
Rolling Stones = Gimme Shelter

n/a
Golden Slumbers/ Carry That Weight/ The End
Us and Them
n/a
Gimme Shelter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.