Anyone done a full season watching the mighty blues

Indaparkside

Talking to a blue this morning who has done every game home and away this season so far that’s domestic cups as well. He reckons he’s doing them all.Anyone else done this in your time following city through the ages or got close to doing it, I haven’t but must of got close to it over the years.

Probably quite a few have, there's people who haven't missed a game for years.

Domestically I did the whole of the 2010/11 season, just missed Aris and Kiev away.

Last season I did 51 out of the 60 competitive games.

Probably going to do around 33 league games this season, done all the cups and only missed Donetsk away in Europe. Although I didn't bother going to the ground for Zagreb and stayed in the pub.

Did this many times for domestic games from the late 70s onwards, last time I think was 2009/10. The only time I've managed all the European games as well was in 2003/04.

Amazingly, some people can't even last a full ninety minutes, let alone a full season!
The is a couple of people near me who routinely miss the first few minutes of every game regardless of the the kick off time, leave early for half time, come back late for the second half and then leave early at the end. I reckon they must miss 15 - 20 minutes of every home game, I often wonder what's the point.

It used to be an ambition of mine to go a whole season. Don't think it will happen now. My best is 31 lge matches in 1980/81 And of course plenty of cup games that year. Hats off to the blues who have achieved a full season, it's not easy to do.

I missed 4 away games (2 league: Chelsea and QPR, 1 Champions League: Napoli, and 1 League Cup: Wolves) the year of Agueroooooo, which is the best I've managed. I know several who have done multiple seasons of not missing a game.

Don't do as many domestic away games anymore, but I have only missed the 2nd Moscow game and 3rd Shakhtar game in the Champions League since then.

By my reckoning, Real Madrid will be City's 75th Champions League game and it will be my 72nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.