Anyone done a full season watching the mighty blues

The is a couple of people near me who routinely miss the first few minutes of every game regardless of the the kick off time, leave early for half time, come back late for the second half and then leave early at the end. I reckon they must miss 15 - 20 minutes of every home game, I often wonder what's the point.
Have a few near me...baffling.

Did the whole 1967/68 season. Last game at Newcastle was ample reward for all that time spent going up and down the country on archaic,freezing coaches.

Not since the 1998-99 season. Extremely cheap tickets that season...becoming a parent 3 times over in the intervening years has led to financial constraints o match day activities.

Have a few near me...baffling.

Fashionably late?

“Showing up on time to the minute on everything implies to people that you have nothing better to do. So "fashionably late" implies that you have more going on in your life and couldn't make it on time exactly. Bare in mind that fashionably late means 5-10 minutes late so it's not super inconvenient.”

Did the whole 1967/68 season. Last game at Newcastle was ample reward for all that time spent going up and down the country on archaic,freezing coaches.
You and me both mate.

Even made it to the Fulham away game after the shop who took our coach booking failed to ring it through to the coach company. My father drove me and a mate to London Road station (Piccadilly) but there were no trains available so he then took us to Central station (GMex). We got a train that required us to change at Birmingham and by the time we got to London we had just about enough time to get to the Cottage. The two of us ran down the embankment and made it just in time for kick-off. Franny scored his first goal for us in that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.