Change of mindset

Fair play, didn't actually realise that....just seen it on here so many times over the years, so just end up using the term myself to be honest, but shall refrain in future.

Cheers Marvin.
Don't refrain,they are cheats on and off the pitch,call them what you want
Would they have been so consistent without any luck otherwise known as var/pigmol ? it's been very evident,if you get 3 points does the help to get them disappear? not for me,this title is always going to be LiVARpool
We have done all we have with zero help from anyone,it's the last time a title has been won fairly
Sue me

Don’t know about you all (don’t expect many to agree with me), but rather than spew on it, get pissed off, rant and rave, make excuses and be bitter about it, I have decided on a change of mindset to lighten my mood and reduce some of the stresses that supporting your team can bring.

We all know the Dippers are going to win the league and as hard as it is to accept, we have to begrudgingly admit they will have deserved it. Yes, they have had some unbelievable luck on their side. Yes, they seem to get pretty much all close-call decisions go their way. But they have been the best, most consistent team in the League this year by far, so they will have earned the title win.

So here’s the thing…

They may well end up with a record points total, but will they be the first team to reach 100 points? Nope.
Will it have been the best climax to a premier league season ever? Nope (we claim the top two places on that list, quite easily).
Will they get to experience that once in a lifetime, defining, magical moment? Nope (we have Agueroooo to thank for that).
Does it heap all the pressure right onto their shoulders for next season to see if they find it so easy to win back to back? Absolutely.

For all the thousands of absolute knobhead Dipper fans there are (who will be unbearable), I do also know a few genuinely decent ones...and I will try to just be happy for them instead. As much as I’d like us to always win everything, I know it is good for everyone to share the spoils out once in a while.

It will keep us fresh, keep us hungry, keep us on our toes and make us more determined than ever to come back stronger next year (after hopefully a Summer of splashing a not insignificant amount of the Sheikh’s cash).

And if all else fails, just remember this….if you think we are gonna find it painful putting up with that lot winning the League, just try to imagine how the Rag supporters will feel about it!! That is surely enough to give any blue a little wry smile :)
At least we are still up there, fighting, playing great football, winning trophies (touch wood that continues this season).

God Bless all us Blues….and let’s be grateful for what we’ve got and who we are.
Will the media say "they will only be regarded as a great side if they win it back to back?".....oh wait does that only apply to us ?

Don’t know about you all (don’t expect many to agree with me), but rather than spew on it, get pissed off, rant and rave, make excuses and be bitter about it, I have decided on a change of mindset to lighten my mood and reduce some of the stresses that supporting your team can bring.

We all know the Dippers are going to win the league and as hard as it is to accept, we have to begrudgingly admit they will have deserved it. Yes, they have had some unbelievable luck on their side. Yes, they seem to get pretty much all close-call decisions go their way. But they have been the best, most consistent team in the League this year by far, so they will have earned the title win.

So here’s the thing…

They may well end up with a record points total, but will they be the first team to reach 100 points? Nope.
Will it have been the best climax to a premier league season ever? Nope (we claim the top two places on that list, quite easily).
Will they get to experience that once in a lifetime, defining, magical moment? Nope (we have Agueroooo to thank for that).
Does it heap all the pressure right onto their shoulders for next season to see if they find it so easy to win back to back? Absolutely.

For all the thousands of absolute knobhead Dipper fans there are (who will be unbearable), I do also know a few genuinely decent ones...and I will try to just be happy for them instead. As much as I’d like us to always win everything, I know it is good for everyone to share the spoils out once in a while.

It will keep us fresh, keep us hungry, keep us on our toes and make us more determined than ever to come back stronger next year (after hopefully a Summer of splashing a not insignificant amount of the Sheikh’s cash).

And if all else fails, just remember this….if you think we are gonna find it painful putting up with that lot winning the League, just try to imagine how the Rag supporters will feel about it!! That is surely enough to give any blue a little wry smile :)
At least we are still up there, fighting, playing great football, winning trophies (touch wood that continues this season).

God Bless all us Blues….and let’s be grateful for what we’ve got and who we are.

great post

Usually find the match going Dipper supporters are the more bearable , you can have a short sensible conversation before they go full knobhead Dipper , its the twats who have never been to Klanfield , there are a different breed from any other , with their Sky remote in hand hanging on every word of Spit/Murphy/Mr.Pointy and many others , they have no grasp of reality.
Not sure when Klopp leaves,but when he does it will all turn to shit again for them ,its a common conception that you should be nice to people on the way up because you might meet them on the way down , and i will be first in line to kick these shithouses on the way down

Usually find the match going Dipper supporters are the more bearable , you can have a short sensible conversation before they go full knobhead Dipper , its the twats who have never been to Klanfield , there are a different breed from any other , with their Sky remote in hand hanging on every word of Spit/Murphy/Mr.Pointy and many others , they have no grasp of reality.
Not sure when Klopp leaves,but when he does it will all turn to shit again for them ,its a common conception that you should be nice to people on the way up because you might meet them on the way down , and i will be first in line to kick these shithouses on the way down

I tried to have a changed of mind until a liverpool fan spoke to me at our local garage ( I was in my city jacket ). I didnt mention VAR, didnt mention the league being bent or the coach welcome. I just said "how many times to you go ?" He said "oh I dont go it's to far" I said " I go to about 10 home games per season I guess the extra 20 odd miles to liverpool is abit to far". I walked away laughing, I tried but I cant change my mind towards them lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.