Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Der spiegel has Sanchos contract and confirmed we have a sell on. Kicker has also confirmed as has Martin Blackburn who put it at 20%

Zorc was asked about a buy back clause when he gave that answer, that's what he denied existing.

I see. Do you have the links to those? If Martin and Bild both say it I believe it then!

He's also reporting liverpool want him.

Can you imagine the satisfaction of Liverpool bidding £100m, and us agreeing personal terms and getting him for £80m because of our 20% sell on and match clauses?
I honestly just have a hard time believing that we're going to lose the title to Liverpool by 30 points then allow them to sign Jadon Sancho the summer after, especially given the clauses and the connection and all that. It's one thing to lose out on van Dijk for a world record fee or whatever, but for a club that's as PR obsessed as we are at times it would admittedly look pretty small time to have it happen again in this situation.

I'm still hopeful though. Maybe I'm totally wrong about this, but when you consider the matching clause and the sell on in tandem and really game plan it out, it seems to me that the smartest way to do this type of deal would be to make your interest known to the agent, keep things warm but otherwise stay low key, let a market develop, then agree terms at that point. It's a pretty big departure from how we usually do business, but it doesn't really do us a ton of good to get out ahead of this one. Let someone come in and set the market, then come in on top with personal terms and do the deal with Dortmund at wherever the market was less 10%, cutting them in on a little extra. That's at least how I have it sketched out on my whiteboard.

So according to our media - half the top clubs in Europe want Sancho but Man United are in pole position ? YCMIU. United aren’t even sure they’ll make the Europa League at this stage... why would Sancho seriously consider going there?

So according to our media - half the top clubs in Europe want Sancho but Man United are in pole position ? YCMIU. United aren’t even sure they’ll make the Europa League at this stage... why would Sancho seriously consider going there?

Why would Anyone consider going there

What possible reason could we have for not being interested?

Especially if Sané leaves.

Are we going to fuck about with smalltime signings and let other teams catch us up and the scousers stroll to the title again next season. I thought we had ambitions to win the title and CL!

Are we going to fuck about with smalltime signings and let other teams catch us up and the scousers stroll to the title again next season. I thought we had ambitions to win the title and CL!

Calm down la you sound like a dipper.

Why , did liverpool spend big last summer to take the title off us ? We'll spend what we need to where we need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.