Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this Sancho info came first from uk skysports but they say it came from German skysports! You see the problem here?! More made up bullshit so these corporations can make money of the back of these fcuking lies!

Rashford has scored 2 more goals for United than Jesus has for City - but it has taken Rashford an additional 70+ games and he's their main man.
In fairness do you think Jesus would’ve done as well as Rashford playing in that shite team?

In fairness do you think Jesus would’ve done as well as Rashford playing in that shite team?

Rashford I think has stepped up this season and is some player.

I would say Rashford would be posting similar numbers to Jesus.

On Sancho we will surely have some interest given we have a sell on and first refusal (although not sure what that means).

We also have the gap if Sane goes. So I’d be surprised if we are not in the conversation. United will throw money at him, that’s for sure

Rashford I think has stepped up this season and is some player.

I would say Rashford would be posting similar numbers to Jesus.

On Sancho we will surely have some interest given we have a sell on and first refusal (although not sure what that means).

We also have the gap if Sane goes. So I’d be surprised if we are not in the conversation. United will throw money at him, that’s for sure
Kroos thinks sane will stay at city.

I'm choosing to believe this version of reports. Always been a massive Dominic King fan.

He's also reporting liverpool want him.

Can you imagine the satisfaction of Liverpool bidding £100m, and us agreeing personal terms and getting him for £80m because of our 20% sell on and match clauses?

Can you imagine the satisfaction of Liverpool bidding £100m, and us agreeing personal terms and getting him for £80m because of our 20% sell on and match clauses?
In the end, it's important to remember the choice is up to the player, and to be honest I'm not sure he will choose us over Liverpool

We don’t have a 20% sell on clause.
Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc confirmed the existence of City’s first option clause, although made it clear that he feels it’s irrelevant since the German club have no plans to sell.

“Basically, we do not disclose any contract details,” Zorc said then added, “But in this case, Manchester City would have a maximum of ‘Matching Rights’.

“But this clause is not relevant in the case of Sancho, because we would have to sell him first.”
—————-
only matching rights

We don’t have a 20% sell on clause.
Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc confirmed the existence of City’s first option clause, although made it clear that he feels it’s irrelevant since the German club have no plans to sell.

“Basically, we do not disclose any contract details,” Zorc said then added, “But in this case, Manchester City would have a maximum of ‘Matching Rights’.

“But this clause is not relevant in the case of Sancho, because we would have to sell him first.”
—————-
only matching rights

Wrong. Der spiegel has Sanchos contract and confirmed we have a sell on. Kicker has also confirmed as has Martin Blackburn who put it at 20%

Zorc was asked about a buy back clause when he gave that answer, that's what he denied existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.