UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're basically saying we've falsified and misreported our year end accounts for several years by wrongly reporting and inflating sponsorship deals to circumvent FFP rules. Which accountancy firm does the club use to sign off it's financial reports ? Does this judgement mean they were complicit too ? Don't give a shit that we "didn't co-operate" - no way should that have a bearing on the severity of any sentence. Why should we co-operate if we feel we're innocent of the charges ?
I would be stunned if the club did this and thought it could get away with it.

This is very, very, very bad news.. no way are they putting this ban out and then letting it get overturned. We will get at least a year and it will massively change the course of the club for the next 5-10 years imo. From Peps continued employment to player recruitment to revenue streams to perception of the club to others... not a positive to be drawn I’m afraid.
Was going to like this post but that gives off the wrong impression. I hate this post because of what it means to the club. Unfortunately this is what UEFA have been working on over the past few years. I get the feeling that behind close doors the bastards will be smiling and patting each other on the back.

This is very, very, very bad news.. no way are they putting this ban out and then letting it get overturned. We will get at least a year and it will massively change the course of the club for the next 5-10 years imo. From Peps continued employment to player recruitment to revenue streams to perception of the club to others... not a positive to be drawn I’m afraid.
OFFS !!!!!!

I always boo and it was mainly because my mate aswel as others forked out on flights and then got stitched up by these cùnts. It actually annoyed me when Pep wanted it to stop.

I honestly think he should join in when we play Madrid. Would be even better if we fucked the Uefa Jingle off and played Blue moon.

Would not be surprised if the club just didn’t play it at all to be honest

Obviously this has been rumbling for some time but I have spoken to someone with inside knowledge and is close to things at the club who said we were not expecting this and it has taken them by surprise. He also said he has seen some of the evidence and it’s pretty damning against us. If that is the case then what then? If we are guilty of these bogus sponsorship claims then where does that leave us? Mud sticks unfortunately. No surprise Gill is on the committee.
Don’t believe it it goes entirely against the club statement Where is this evidence from, hacked emails URFA did not consider the evidence presented to them as they had days left to go to the chamber it’s a stitch-up plain and simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.