UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look closely at City's statement:

"With this prejudicial process now over, the Club will pursue an impartial judgment as quickly as possible and will therefore, in the first instance, commence proceedings with the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the earliest opportunity. "

bravado or real?

Fuck me I would rather have the WUMS posting than some of you lot. First I am glad it has now been announced, it was dragged on for too long. Second, read the statement made by OUR club. They needed a judgement announcing so that they could set about fighting it. They couldn't do anything until UEFA announced our guilt formally. Remember one of the hacked emails said something about hiring the 100 best lawyers ? This is war and some of the best business brains run our club, they know exactly what they are doing so stop being fanny merchants.

Stop slagging the club off and get behind them. Show the club, Pep and the players, starting with the West Ham match what you think, make Madrid a mad house, if you are worried KDB will fuck off, not turning up for madrid second leg is a great way to influence him.

This is very, very, very bad news.. no way are they putting this ban out and then letting it get overturned. We will get at least a year and it will massively change the course of the club for the next 5-10 years imo. From Peps continued employment to player recruitment to revenue streams to perception of the club to others... not a positive to be drawn I’m afraid.

More than likely that the 2 year ban will become 1 eventually.

I've just said this elsewhere, but I don't think they can accept that.

Either we are guilty and UEFA can't budge, or we're not, in which case the ownership and management must realise they can't afford to take a huge punishment as a way of avoiding conflict or a protracted legal case.

A 1 year ban costs us...£150m minimum, plus untold reputation damage. It's not like 2014 where we can take a slap on the wrist to avoid a big fight with UEFA, this is the big fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.