Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Any pitch encroachment and we will be fucked. I think we should turn our back whilst the jingle airs and just chant city , city city city all the way through it.... and the match. Support the club, players and each other but give them no excuses.

Yep we win and they will kick us out for any thing they can.

Any pitch encroachment and we will be fucked. I think we should turn our back whilst the jingle airs and just chant city , city city city all the way through it.... and the match. Support the club, players and each other but give them no excuses.
I would suggest throwing paper aeroplanes but I'm certain that would result in a ban as would the players protesting by coming on the pitch a minute late, so smash fuck out of Reals team coach it is UEFA are fine with that.

Let's hope the club are sensible about selling tickets and make sure that no Madrid fans are in home areas - I have seen it get pretty heated against Barcelona etc. in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.