Var debate 2019/20

I still can't believe that was not even a yellow (had to be red)..... He kicked him in the nuts .... you crazy ? :X Are they now pushing Manuer to get in top 4? Well... they will have to try hard with that clown behind the wheel.

its now the golden 5th place sky can not stop talking about the race for 5th place

The Maguire incident tells you all you need to know. Anthony Taylor showed Son a red card for a similar offence earlier in the season - but last night a slightly more aggressive incident was deemed not even worthy of a yellow card. Let’s be fair in the heat of the moment refs can and do make mistakes - so even if we give Alty the benefit of the doubt the right decision should still be made by the morons in the caravan. VAR had time to look at that and make an informed decision - there were 2 possibly 3 camera angles The whole Sky panel were certain it was a red card. The VAR official must have spent circa 10 seconds reviewing that (he certainly did not have time to look at it from several angles - which were available) the decision came up immediately - it was just nonchalantly waved away. Compare that with the VAR process when United or Liverpool concede - they spend however long it takes to scrutinise the last 60 seconds of play searching for any excuse to chalk a goal off! VAR was supposed to bring consistency but the officials are using it to gain even more control over the game and results. It’s probably an exaggeration to say every game but a significant number of games I have watched on TV this season have had the outcome influenced by VAR and that influence has neither been applied fairly or professionally. I honestly fear for the game.

...either or, neither nor.

Big VAR decisions that have gone in favour of Liverpool/United/Spurs this season ......
dr0w2.jpg

....Volume 1

Just watched again the Fred push and whilst everyone is moaning you can quite clearly see Maguire shouting 'Anthony' at the ref. In rugby the players call the ref sir as a mark of respect. Football they are on first name terms with authority, what a joke.

Just watched again the Fred push and whilst everyone is moaning you can quite clearly see Maguire shouting 'Anthony' at the ref. In rugby the players call the ref sir as a mark of respect. Football they are on first name terms with authority, what a joke.
Like rughead with his constant mark this mark that during games with clattenburg and how he was allowed to put his arms around him

I still can't believe that was not even a yellow (had to be red)..... He kicked him in the nuts .... you crazy ? :X Are they now pushing Manuer to get in top 4? Well... they will have to try hard with that clown behind the wheel.
Scudamore is on record saying 'an under-performing Manchester Un*ted is bad for the PL brand'. Of course they want them back in the CL.

Maquire probably telephoned taylor this morning to congratulate him on his great performance last night.

would the premier league be better with referees from other countries ?? and have no connection with the premier league and not based in england
the premier league should have nothing to do with the refereeing the games ? it should be a independent company and no clubs have any power to call the shots or get involved with

ok yes i understand the power of the 2 so called elite clubs and they would never go for anything like that ?? but as i understand a majority voting on any new rules or changes has to be put to the powers, so if enough get together and vote for changes and we have outside referees from all over the world then i would vote for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.