UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its a show for senor Teabag and his ilk.

Another possibility; although I'd have thought a one year ban more likely in that scenario, unless UEFA went for an outrageous punishment knowing it would make it even more likely that CAS would throw the whole thing out whilst being able to say to the Cabal look how much we tried to punish them. All a bit Machiavellian bit there has to be something here that we are "missing".

Can you imagine the germans press doing this to one of their clubs, Italians, French, Spanish, on this fuckin scale, and even knowing aswel that the organisation they are taking on are dodgy as fuck?..

Just on the Germans, it would appear rival clubs, fans and aspects of their media are indeed at it with Red Bull Leipzig.

Another possibility; although I'd have thought a one year ban more likely in that scenario, unless UEFA went for an outrageous punishment knowing it would make it even more likely that CAS would throw the whole thing out whilst being able to say to the Cabal look how much we tried to punish them. All a bit Machiavellian bit there has to be something here that we are "missing".
I agree. Just what is the unknown unknown?

Reactions: OB1
I do wonder if that it what has happened. City may have reluctantly concluded that UEFA were so unreasonable that their best course of action was to wait.

Something isn't right about the whole thing: we should have been able to kill this stone dead at UEFA if we did not break their rules. Perhaps their interpretation of the rules or evidence differs from City's.

Bingo. That’s what concerns me. Pressure from the rags, Bayern, et al, notwithstanding, if the evidence we presented was clear cut, surely UEFA would have known that to contest the matter further would likely result in their own destruction. Going in with anything that’s open to interpretation is a dangerous game to play

Better for me if he begs outside Asda, as long as he gives Waitrose a wide berth.
Fair point GDM.

I suppose there was a little part of me that feels sorry for true journos (obviously not Conn) who are not allowed to investigate real stories and eventually come up with the goods.
Churning our apparent demise is the order of the day until the next target appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.