Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Whistles all the way, I've just bought 20 for people round me whistle on anthem, whistle when Madrid in possession....well worth it and you can get them for as little as 50p.

I like barcons lad and the pigs one,do the pigs one right where the twats sit,i am not keen on throwing anything on the pitch,i doubt the club would be amused and hit with another fine,whistles are good
That would be my choices

Who could be surprised by anything in this world anymore?

I've just seen Phil Neville on SSN talking about women's menstrual cycle ffs.............

I promise I haven't made this up

I didn’t know he knew anything about cycling?

harking back to the 80s and our inflatable craze. How about getting some inflatable pigs to represent Uefa. easy to get in the ground and 3 quid on eBay.

A few thousand of those would be hard to miss on tv.

Not a very good suggestion given our owners religion forbades anything to do with the unclean pig! Inflatable or real!

My idea for a banner for UEFA and the dipper/rag media , would be a banner with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in black suits and shades holding their neutraliser pens up , with the caption.. " what titles ? "..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.