League Cup final tickets

I'm trying to buy tickets to this match. I'm visiting from the US for the first time and never been to a match at Etihad so I can't purchase tickets through the club. I'm looking for 3 tickets if anyone is selling. If not, what are the best sites to buy tickets second hand?

The last few tickets in L1 and L5 are now going. Around 30 remaining in Level 1 and 263 in Level 5. They should be gone by the weekend.

The rigid pricing structure for Level 2 at £150 or £130 with no reduction for concessions will make the remaining 1,400 or so difficult to sell.

The last few tickets in L1 and L5 are now going. Around 30 remaining in Level 1 and 263 in Level 5. They should be gone by the weekend.

The rigid pricing structure for Level 2 at £150 or £130 with no reduction for concessions will make the remaining 1,400 or so difficult to sell.

There are always empty seats in level 2 so no big deal if they don’t sell. Club may sell em via an agency.

I suspect that the broadcaster on the day will find a spare seat in the City end and make some inane comment about Villa out-attending, out-singing, out-scoring (whatever the final score), and generally not being funded by tainted money!
Meanwhile we’ll maintain our astonishingly good record at Wembley this century, make more history and go home happy as fuck

Given the level of gobshittery coming from some Villa fans in social media circles, I really hope we go full on Watford at them!

Completely awful fan base. By the way, someone told me they’d won the European Cup when I was 16?

Remember feeling sorry for the Sunderland fans when we beat them, particularly when a few congratulated us outside. I really won’t feel sorry for Villa.

Telegraph (see BBC Football Gossip) reporting that City are struggling to sell out our allocation.

Yet another example of the media printing what they think will make their Man Utd and Liverpool fanbase happy.

We've sold almost exactly the same number as Villa and have a slightly larger allocation (1,000 or so). I would not be surprised if that's because we took the Level 2 seats and Villa didn't.

Telegraph (see BBC Football Gossip) reporting that City are struggling to sell out our allocation.

Yet another example of the media printing what they think will make their Man Utd and Liverpool fanbase happy.

We've sold almost exactly the same number as Villa and have a slightly larger allocation (1,000 or so). I would not be surprised if that's because we took the Level 2 seats and Villa didn't.

I don’t blame the media for this one. Every time we get to Wembley in recent years, loads of Blues on this forum and wider social media queue up to give the journos the ammunition they are looking for.

Personally I don’t think we should even take tickets for level2.
The FA wanted ‘club Wembley’ to appease the corporate, let it hem sell them on, there’s enough normal priced seats to go around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.