League Cup final tickets

Completely awful fan base. By the way, someone told me they’d won the European Cup when I was 16?

Remember feeling sorry for the Sunderland fans when we beat them, particularly when a few congratulated us outside. I really won’t feel sorry for Villa.
Weird some of them. They’ve really got no place to talk about our support either. But leave em’ to it. Not the brightest bunch!

Personally I don’t think we should even take tickets for level2.
The FA wanted ‘club Wembley’ to appease the corporate, let it hem sell them on, there’s enough normal priced seats to go around.
Club Wembley is a joke. They really need to give large sections of it to normal fans and price it appropriately

The last few tickets in L1 and L5 are now going. Around 30 remaining in Level 1 and 263 in Level 5. They should be gone by the weekend.

The rigid pricing structure for Level 2 at £150 or £130 with no reduction for concessions will make the remaining 1,400 or so difficult to sell.
Telegraph article about how we are struggling to sell our allocation, they do not live in the real world and any chance to knock us they will.

It is the ridiculously overpriced Level.2 that are moving slowly, there are just over 300 available in Level.1 and Level.5 combined.

Why the club do not start banning certain newspapers is beyond me. Ban one of them and the publicity would make the rest of the country aware how utterly vile the vermins in the media are.

Telegraph (see BBC Football Gossip) reporting that City are struggling to sell out our allocation.

Yet another example of the media printing what they think will make their Man Utd and Liverpool fanbase happy.

We've sold almost exactly the same number as Villa and have a slightly larger allocation (1,000 or so). I would not be surprised if that's because we took the Level 2 seats and Villa didn't.
Birmingham Mail reporting that Villa face the real prospect of playing in front of empty seats at Wembley as City can’t sell out their allocation. Villa fans are said to ‘be fuming’ as they could have sold out the stadium ‘on their own’. To be fair to the Villa fans there are no direct quotes in the story, it’s just more media fuelled speculation and nonsense.
Unsurprisingly the publication is owned by Reach publications, formerly know as Trinity Mirror and owner of such elite publications as, the Liverpool Echo, the MEN, The Mirror, Sunday People, Daily Star and the much loved Anfield and Walton Star, amongst many others.

Last edited:
I have bought 2in level 2 a couple of days ago. Front row perfect view. It doesn’t bother me that the seats don’t sell out. It will mean fewer times having to stand up whilst someone wants a piss every 5 minutes and less queues for the bogs and the refreshments. Oh and no concessions means there will be no mardi kid who is board shitless kicking the back of my seat whilst saying can we go yet. Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.