Var debate 2019/20

Nope. I come off it then bite when I get tagged in or mentioned (BH gone quiet) about an incident and I’m expected to justify it

‘’You’re in the minority ‘’

according to a new YouGov poll.
  • 74 % keep using VAR, but change the ways it is used.
  • 15 % cent want to stop using VAR entirely
I’m in the 74%

Obviously the above Poll was carried out by Scudamore and all part of the conspiracy plot. Carry on wetting your knickers.

How many were surveyed in above poll?

Do you have that stat to hand?

Did they ask all match going fans?

Did they fcuk..!

If they asked a hundred people and 74 say brilliant idea, there's your 74%.

Easy isn't it..!!

All a Croc of smoke and mirrors..!

Clutching at straws there with your poll, not for the first time on this thread you've made yourself look a bit silly is it..!

Keep digging that hole..!

Lol..!

How many were surveyed in above poll?

Do you have that stat to hand?

Did they ask all match going fans?

Did they fcuk..!

If they asked a hundred people and 74 say brilliant idea, there's your 74%.

Easy isn't it..!!

All a Croc of smoke and mirrors..!

Clutching at straws there with your poll, not for the first time on this thread you've made yourself look a bit silly is it..!

Keep digging that hole..!

Lol..!

1,500 fans

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....sky-sports-survey-with-yougov-results-in-full

keep digging.

anyway, your’re a WUM that should be watching your own team.

won’t reply to you anymore as you’re just after a reaction and not rational debate.

No debate, the refs and their bosses have shown it to be a fucking joke. Match decisions are a lottery depending on the colour of your eyes and who they like best

1,500 fans

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....sky-sports-survey-with-yougov-results-in-full

keep digging.

anyway, your’re a WUM that should be watching your own team.

won’t reply to you anymore as you’re just after a reaction and not rational debate.

I am watching the game..

F'kin GET IN..!

I'm not the wind up merchant on here..!

I'm on a City forum, in the VAR thread discussing piss poor decisions, made by faceless people that have directly effected my team not to mention the bulk of the the other Premier League teams, therefore I think you'll find the only one winding people up is you..!

1500 surveyed so 1110 fans in favour of VAR, you being one of them ..

F'kin haha!

Mark Chapman has tweeted a response he got from VAR: We have asked why VAR did not give a red card for that Lo Celso incident. We have been told 'it wasn't a clear and obvious error because VAR didn't feel there was anywhere else for him to put his foot'. Give me strength.

Fuck me, you've got to laugh.

They are making it up as they go along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.