Var debate 2019/20

When will they realise that Mike Riley isn't up to the job and replace him with someone that is?
It's OK saying VARs in the teething stage and there will be mistakes but when he's not learning from those mistakes or seeing how other sports use VAR successfully and then side steps the use of the pitch side monitor you know he's never going to be up to it.
The only thing keeping him in a job at the moment is the amount of his cronies in the media papering over the cracks.

I genuinely only know of two people who don't have anything negative to say about VAR. In fact, they don't even particularly like discussing it. It always seems to be me who brings it up.

No one will be surprised to read that they are both Liverpool fans. Probably just a coincidence.

The various dippers I have the misfortune of knowing positively rub it in and goad everyone else when it comes to VAR... pre-match chants of ''Come on VAR'' etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.