#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must start against Madrid. Marcelo is their LB who is atrocious defensively and plays more like a left-forward. Mahrez should have acres of space on that right side and murder him like he did Chilwell (Marcelo not much better defensively than Chillwell).

He's a game changer, no doubt about it but 99% of the time he's detrimental to our team as a whole because he refuses to hold his position. In my opinion he's a great "option" to have on the bench to change things up and to start the odd game when there is a specific weakness in the opposition, but he's a one trick pony and after 18 months that's clearly not going to change. He is the definition of a "YouTube" player, capable of Messi type brilliance at times but generally shit.

He's a game changer, no doubt about it but 99% of the time he's detrimental to our team as a whole because he refuses to hold his position. In my opinion he's a great "option" to have on the bench to change things up and to start the odd game when there is a specific weakness in the opposition, but he's a one trick pony and after 18 months that's clearly not going to change. He is the definition of a "YouTube" player, capable of Messi type brilliance at times but generally shit.
Wow, I can't believe you said after a MOTM performance. You couldn't wait for him to mess up badly to say that.
maybe he will Be "shit" in UCL and cause us the title I bet this will make you so happy

Wow, I can't believe you said after a MOTM performance. You couldn't wait for him to mess up badly to say that.
maybe he will Be "shit" in UCL and cause us the title I bet this will make so happy
This is going to be fun...

So go on, tell me how any of what I said made you think I want him to be "shit" in the champions league or any other game for that reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.