#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a game changer, no doubt about it but 99% of the time he's detrimental to our team as a whole because he refuses to hold his position. In my opinion he's a great "option" to have on the bench to change things up and to start the odd game when there is a specific weakness in the opposition, but he's a one trick pony and after 18 months that's clearly not going to change. He is the definition of a "YouTube" player, capable of Messi type brilliance at times but generally shit.
No disrespect but you are typical of a utube fan. Capable of the odd good post, but generally spouts shit :)

He's a game changer, no doubt about it but 99% of the time he's detrimental to our team as a whole because he refuses to hold his position. In my opinion he's a great "option" to have on the bench to change things up and to start the odd game when there is a specific weakness in the opposition, but he's a one trick pony and after 18 months that's clearly not going to change. He is the definition of a "YouTube" player, capable of Messi type brilliance at times but generally shit.

IT'S NOT STRANGE FOR A MAN BORN IN 1840 ....(but generally shit.) IT'S YOU

Good game, but please stop being greedy. That last attack, they were there for the kill, pass the ball to Jesus or DeBruyne and that's 3-1. C'mon, don't spoil your effort with that. The less said about your defensive effort on the last play, the better.

Mahrez is a conundrum - so talented but far too greedy and you can see this when you have the pass master himself throwing his hands up when he doesn't get the simple pass. Kev was furious again and it's something that needs to be addressed. Could have killed the tie at the end yet nearly gifted them a goal. He is so frustrating, brilliant one minute, rank bad the next and don't get me started on him dribbling across the six yard box then going down when hardly touched. I don't like berating one of our own after such a professional performance - only a minor gripe - what a win now don't balls it up at home!

Always the Same. Greedy af. I don‘t care if we won or Not. He literally never passes to the right. No matter who is completely free. Wasted 2 chances.

Our best player for long periods, but too greedy. On another day could have scored 4, but the team could have scored 5 if he'd pass

I think best player for long periods is ridiculously generous. In the first half he went long periods without even touching the ball, in the second he had all the chances and fucked them all up.

I don't think he starts the next leg. Sterling's pace was massive, Bernardo puts in a huge shift, Mahrez just didn't deliver when we needed him to.

too selfish tonight. deserves a slapping for that counter near the end. what the fuck he was thinking? after not passing to kdb, he had open space to shot and score but wanted to dribble the ball into the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.