Players who might improve us

Giroud , be a great player to bring on the last 20 mins , would get loads of goals with Kev , Mahrez and bernado setting him up and gives us a different option and would be cheap !

Giroud , be a great player to bring on the last 20 mins , would get loads of goals with Kev , Mahrez and bernado setting him up and gives us a different option and would be cheap !
And take up a squad place, to be used sporadically.

I know this won't be a popular suggestion because of the team he plays for, the style of play and the lack of an exotic name but I think Dwight McNeil could be worth a serious look if and when we have to replace Sane.

He's not got the outright pace of Sane but he's got really good delivery from the left and is naturally left footed which would give us far better balance as a team. I think with Guardiola teaching him when and where to make runs, how to "keep it simple" and his natural work rate and energy, he'd be a very good potential option. Partially due to a lack of naturally left footed left wingers.

The other one I really like the look of is Bukayo Saka at Arsenal, only 18 but he looks very interesting and can play left back as well as left wing.

Last edited:
I still think Jovic would be ideal for us and with his poor season at Real he should be a steal.

I still think Jovic would be ideal for us and with his poor season at Real he should be a steal.

Madrid sold Danilo to us for 35 Million when he was their bench warmer, so how much do you think they will ask for Jovic ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.