Players who might improve us

Apparently we're interested in Gnabry or Bailey if Sané leaves. I'll take Gnabry, almost as good as Sané and homegrown
He has been class for Bayern and also I like the look of that left back aswell who is one of the fastest I’ve ever seen . If also make a move for Kai havertz who looks world class aswell . Just hope our transfer budget is not hit as we will need it for next season .

Heung Min Son anyone? He'd want to win an actual title right? And Tottenham are known for giving out very low wages. An added bonus is that he can't score against us if he plays for us
He would cost an absolute fortune and he is worth every penny . only way we are getting him is in 2 years when poch comes in ..

Haaland and Sancho steals the headlines, but there is another teenager in Dortmund with a City connection. Gio Reyna, son of Claudio. Immensely talented, only 17

Based on tonight Lodi and Partey. Very impressive showings. Lodi very similar to Robertson
Lodi made Salah look like Walcott tonight. Partey is someone I've admired for a while and I hoped we would get him as a Fernandinho replacement. He made more sense than Rodri on paper given his excellent box to box qualities and physicality. He can play both the destroyer role and deep playmaking role very good, just like Fernandinho.

However I can see why we went for Rodri. He's Spanish like Pep, closest thing to a Busquets clone you can find and a couple years younger than Partey. I think Pep's preference definitely weighed heavy given how Partey is a more like for like replacement to Fernandinho

Haaland and Sancho steals the headlines, but there is another teenager in Dortmund with a City connection. Gio Reyna, son of Claudio. Immensely talented, only 17

Given Reynas connection to us and him being at New York until last year as well as Gio being brought through at NYCFC you have to wonder why we never brought him here, he’s playing for Dortmund at 17 how could we not spot that talent? Should have been an easy signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.