League Cup final tickets

I recall Millwall fans “pouring into Gillingham” to buy thousands of tickets for the Play Off final so they could kick it off with City, it was huge news at the time, the weird thing is the Gills sold all their tickets and the Millwall fans painted themselves in invisible ink. Crafty fuckers.
Perfectly put pal.

I recall Millwall fans “pouring into Gillingham” to buy thousands of tickets for the Play Off final so they could kick it off with City, it was huge news at the time, the weird thing is the Gills sold all their tickets and the Millwall fans painted themselves in invisible ink. Crafty fuckers.

I remember going down on the train for that game, picking up a paper, in the days I still bought them and that was the headline, " Thousands of Millwall hooligans going to the play off final to attack City fans."

I had jibbed in first class as standard was packed and talked some bloke into doing the same. I showed him the headline and he went white. Funny thing is we got to Euston and were checking the train times to Wembley when two big ugly fuckers sauntered up with dark blue and white scarves and I said, " They look like Millwall." I thought the poor bloke was going to die of fright lol. To be fair they did.

I remember going down on the train for that game, picking up a paper, in the days I still bought them and that was the headline, " Thousands of Millwall hooligans going to the play off final to attack City fans."

I had jibbed in first class as standard was packed and talked some bloke into doing the same. I showed him the headline and he went white. Funny thing is we got to Euston and were checking the train times to Wembley when two big ugly fuckers sauntered up with dark blue and white scarves and I said, " They look like Millwall." I thought the poor bloke was going to die of fright lol. To be fair they did.

i actually bumped into a firm of Millwall in central London on the morning of the match. Maybe 50 of them but they were out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.