Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the same worries were aired when Yaya was leaving. We will adapt as necessary

i think this is different and i wasnt particualrly worried bout Yaya leaving (as good as he was) as the team had already changed and adaped, whereas with Kun we are still very much reliant on him

Sergio Aguero on the @ChampionsLeague: “I believe all these years have been a learning experience. We have to remember that City didn’t participate in this competition until 2011, but now we are able to be a challenger..."

"Each campaign, we acquire more experience and learn new things. Of course, I’d be very happy to win it this season and I hope it’s in the cards, but it will be difficult.”

Sergio Aguero comparing the @premierleague and @ChampionsLeague: "Both are different competitions, both great challenges. The Premier League is the most competitive national tournament, and if you intend to win it, you need a steady stride throughout..."

“These are some of the reasons why it’s hard to be successful in both tournaments. For the Premier League, consistency throughout a long period of time is required, though you have some margin to recover from a setback..."

“The Champions League doesn’t offer that - it’s even less forgiving in the knockout phase, as the decisive factor over two legs can come down to technicalities - our last experience against Tottenham is a testament to that..."

“The past two years, we’ve won the league in different ways - once with a generous lead; once, with the minimum. Last season proved how tough it is. As time goes on, what we’ve achieved will be clearer when we look back.”

“The past two years, we’ve won the league in different ways - once with a generous lead; once, with the minimum. Last season proved how tough it is. As time goes on, what we’ve achieved will be clearer when we look back.”

Let's bloody hope so

Sergio Aguero on the @ChampionsLeague: “I believe all these years have been a learning experience. We have to remember that City didn’t participate in this competition until 2011, but now we are able to be a challenger..."

"Each campaign, we acquire more experience and learn new things. Of course, I’d be very happy to win it this season and I hope it’s in the cards, but it will be difficult.”

Sergio Aguero comparing the @premierleague and @ChampionsLeague: "Both are different competitions, both great challenges. The Premier League is the most competitive national tournament, and if you intend to win it, you need a steady stride throughout..."

“These are some of the reasons why it’s hard to be successful in both tournaments. For the Premier League, consistency throughout a long period of time is required, though you have some margin to recover from a setback..."

“The Champions League doesn’t offer that - it’s even less forgiving in the knockout phase, as the decisive factor over two legs can come down to technicalities - our last experience against Tottenham is a testament to that..."

His English is really coming on.

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero's reaction to being left on the bench: "Sergio is incredible. I never could express my gratitude and my thanks to him to understand me and help the team, being the legend that he is. I need him, we need him and he’s ready...

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero's reaction to being left on the bench: "Sergio is incredible. I never could express my gratitude and my thanks to him to understand me and help the team, being the legend that he is. I need him, we need him and he’s ready...

Weird, he didn't say "but I wish he'd stop leaking team news to twitter"

A bit of a change from the normal highlight videos that get posted on BM — this is a showcase of Sergio’s ‘nearly’ goals.

Would love to see the all-time player hitting the woodwork in the league stats, if they exist.

FWIW, City are currently top of the ‘Hit Woodwork’ Table in the league this season by some distance, with our players having rattled the goal 19 times, above Norwich in second who have done so 10 times, and having done it 2 more times than United and Liverpool combined.

Tee shirts printed and open top bus ready.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.