Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the greatest player ever at taking the piss when being subbed. His one today was a thing of beauty.

He really does not give a fuck. Walked at the narrowest angle possible into the corner flag at snails pace.

Brilliant. And scores again.

Wish he was 23!
It did make me laugh, I've never seen such a narrow angle haha! He's probably fed up of all the time wasting against us going unpunished!

It did make me laugh, I've never seen such a narrow angle haha! He's probably fed up of all the time wasting against us going unpunished!
He cracks me up with his slow walk off this season,i loved it when he smiled and shook the refs hand that time,this time was his best ever,i said to worsley watch mason add 5 mins on in spite
I am not ready to see sergio go :(

Sergio Agüero has now scored more goals for Manchester City than Wayne Rooney did for Manchester United.
In 192 less games

He is the greatest player ever at taking the piss when being subbed. His one today was a thing of beauty.

He really does not give a fuck. Walked at the narrowest angle possible into the corner flag at snails pace.

Brilliant. And scores again.

Wish he was 23!
A thing of beauty ! Agreed. They can try to make him leave the pitch behind the goal to save time but like you say he’s absolutely unrivalled at taking the maximum amount of time possible to actually cross the line. I was sat right in line with him as he came off and it was worth the admission fee alone !

An absolute legend he's been for us, but I'm not sure he has another season in him at this level. Definitely seen signs of him slowing down lately, and I'd still put another striker in this summer's transfer list.

An absolute legend he's been for us, but I'm not sure he has another season in him at this level. Definitely seen signs of him slowing down lately, and I'd still put another striker in this summer's transfer list.
RegularYoungCamel-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.