COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Health Sec Hancock just now on BBC - the Covid19 battle plan, making use of existing Emergency Powers (including worst case scenario 'population gathering prevention measures') to be published later this week. Still hopeful UK may avoid widespread infection.

Mortality stats are now showing a rate of 0.9% in patients with no underlying health issues.

Started getting face masks ads here on Bluemoon.

:0
Lol, I'm only getting paper towels and food delivery ads right now. Some mountain climbing gear before. And I was never that into mountain climbing.

Mortality stats are now showing a rate of 0.9% in patients with no underlying health issues.
Elders included in that 0.9%? I mean I know that elders usually have underlying health issues, but it would be interesting to know.

Source, mate?

I haven’t seen any sort of precipitous drop in mortality rate like that, unless they are excluding the old/infirm, which would be an incorrect method of calculating mortality rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.