Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you like it or not, they are Glasgow Rangers Football Club. Couldn't really give a toss, just find it boring as fuck, like I said, schoolground stuff.

Calling united the rags is completely different.

Who did you get next round of the Europa, magic? Must be embarrassing as fk that Rangers are the best Scottish team in European competition this season, eh?

If Carlsberg did euro tours....
Why?

Whether you like it or not, they are Glasgow Rangers Football Club. Couldn't really give a toss, just find it boring as fuck, like I said, schoolground stuff.

Who did you get next round of the Europa, magic? Must be embarrassing as fk that Rangers are the best Scottish team in European competition this season, eh?

You are spot on about the embarresment. I was gutted and we made an absolute **** of it. But as a lifelong football man, I know that the game we love is a cruel mistress and is always looking at ways to fuck us up in the head. Thursday was indeed one of those days. And here's the thing, it won't be the last. By fuck, if I didn't know another single thing, that is something I could put all our last pennies on and I would win.

I would advise you reserve all your angst for the shit the football woman has in store for your team. Taking on other teams shit and getting up tight is too much for any man.

Anyway, have a great day today.

Been a while since I’ve been on this thread. I see Celtic’s European form shows zero sign of improving in the foreseeable future.

Oh, the irony!

Been a while since I’ve been on this thread. I see Celtic’s European form shows zero sign of improving in the foreseeable future.

Well that assertion doesn't stand up. We didn't lose an away game. We topped our group that had Rennes and Lazio, who we beat home and away. We qualified from that group. Did we make a **** of Copenhagen, absolutely, but to say we haven't improved in Europe is just wishful thinking.

Your beloved Rangers on the other hand got through and played well against a shit Braga. But, you are once again looking down the barrel of another year of winning fuck all. Its a feature of every season where they think they will win the league. After our shit show at home in December, it was all over her the shouting. Well, shouting doesn't win anything. Like Rangers. One game, even against us at home, does not a champion make.

Maybe they will be coming next season. And if there are any more slips, then Stevie G might not be there.

I'm not trying to down play how much of a fuck up last week was. It was a shambles, but, to say we haven't improved when we didn't lose an away game, is just nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.