Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when you're playing one of the best teams in the world. Our last tangles with them were. We never had the ball, but for about 25 minutes in the first half we played really well and gave them problems, as agreed by the French press and their manager. So progress.

As for Brown? If you cant see what that type of player does for a team, we would be better spending our time in here just exchanging vegan recipes.

Have you got any?
I just had a beetroot barm if that’s any good?

I’m saying that with PSG still in the Chimps League, I wouldn’t have complained if Broon or whoever would’ve chopped Mbappe or whoever.

I just had a beetroot barm if that’s any good?

I’m saying that with PSG still in the Chimps League, I wouldn’t have complained if Broon or whoever would’ve chopped Mbappe or whoever.

I like Mbappe but that horrible **** Neyclass I would have agreed with getting cut in two.

And it's a Roll not a fucking Barm.

Hello gunner, just wanted to get your view on the response of your statue protectors after your team took the knee for BLM? Quite shocking is my view, but, totally expected. My big cursed mate isnt happy about it. What's your take?

Quite disgusted at some of them myself to be honest Magicpole. I've never denied about the element in our support, feel sorry for the players having to read those comments, hopefully as time goes on those views get eradicated away, but I'll be the first to admit to having a fair bit to go, but at least the club is trying to send out the right message. If shining a light on it means 1 step back to go 2 forward then so be it.

I still feel our society up north has a still a fair bit to go, seen the racial abuse Morelos got online from what seems like a Celtic supporter as well. I don't think we have the same ethnic mix that has happened down south so we'll be even further behind the curve in that regard probably.

Quite disgusted at some of them myself to be honest Magicpole. I've never denied about the element in our support, feel sorry for the players having to read those comments, hopefully as time goes on those views get eradicated away, but I'll be the first to admit to having a fair bit to go, but at least the club is trying to send out the right message. If shining a light on it means 1 step back to go 2 forward then so be it.

I still feel our society up north has a still a fair bit to go, seen the racial abuse Morelos got online from what seems like a Celtic supporter as well. I don't think we have the same ethnic mix that has happened down south so we'll be even further behind the curve in that regard probably.
Well said, all my blue nose oaks feel the same. And as for the **** who racially abused Morelis he can go fuck himself as well. Rangers statement I was proud of, basically, we are not going along with this shit and if you want to, fuck off out of the stadium. I wouldn't for a minute claim no one who supports us isn't a racist ****, because we have them too. They need to keep quiet about it, but that doesnt mean they arent. But if I ever hear them I pull them up. The bottom line for me is I couldnt give a fuck what colour you are, what religion shite you're deluded by. If you give your all for the team thsts all I care about. And all my mates who support the Gers are the same. My big mate was fucking raging at the comments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.